Thunderful & Megagon Industries are kitting you out with today’s free update for Lonely Mountains: Downhill.
In the gnarliest recap for the game yet, Daily Rides Season 21: Rock ‘N’ Ride is honouring some of the classic genres in rock music with more content than a Van Halen guitar solo! Pull on your battle jackets and get ready to rock out with fresh new outfits and accessories in this latest update on Nintendo Switch™, Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and PC (Steam®). The game is also verified for Steam Deck and a demo is available on Steam® and Nintendo Switch™.
- Cause some anarchy in the mountains in the Punk outfit.
- Ride down that highway to hell in style with the Hard Rock outfit.
- Channel the true spirit of a rocker on the road with one of three new backpacks: the Guitar, Bass Guitar and Keyboard!
- When you see a red bike don’t you want it painted black? Introducing Black Lightning, the new paint job that will satiate your desires.
- Protect yourself when you enter the sand, man in the Heavy Metal outfit.
- Sugar, we’re going down this hill wearing our hearts on our sleeves in the new Emo outfit.
Daily Rides is also a cross-platform daily leaderboard competition: Each day one trail will be selected randomly, complete with new obstacles and shortcuts. The four-week season offers up a new theme with unlockable cosmetic rewards for participants. Do you have what it takes to dominate the new season? Get riding and see if you can rise to the top of the leaderboard!
Lonely Mountains: Downhill was initially released on October 23rd in 2019. During its first year, the game has been a hit amongst players and critics alike; resulting in more than one million players (3.7 million as of November 2022). The game won awards such as “Best Indie Game” at the German Developer Awards and “Best International Indie Game” at Poznan Game Arena. Lonely Mountains: Downhill received three free DLCs each adding additional environments and tracks, “Redmoor Falls”, “Riley’s Return” and “Misty Peak”.
For more information about Lonely Mountains: Downhill please visit the official website: https://lonelymountains.com/