The co-operative 3D platformer, Boti: Byteland Overclocked will launch next month, publisher Untold Tales is pleased to announce.
The binary romp begins on the 15th of September on Steam, with all other platforms following early next year (exact date TBC). Boti: Byteland Overclocked will be priced at $19.99 and will be available with a 20% launch discount for a limited time.
The free Prologue of the game is available for everyone to enjoy and gives players access to the tutorial and the first level, even in co-op.
Boti: Byteland Overclocked will be present at Gamescom too, you can find them at the Poland Booth (B2B) or the Home of Indies (consumer area).
The debut game from Polish developer, Purple Ray Studio, fills the void of 3D robotic platformers with a game that appeals to young and old alike. Dive into Byteland as Boti, a brave and adorable data bot that sets out to save the cyber-landscape from bugs and viruses! Explore the secrets of this robot-run world together with your two floating companions, One & Zero. You can even invite a friend or family member for some co-op fun!
About the game
Boti: Byteland Overclocked is a light-hearted 3D platformer set in a world of bits and bytes. Talk to your robot friends and help them out by collecting hidden items across the futuristic levels, or explore the far corners of this beautifully crafted world to earn various rewards. There is a ton of fun to be had by yourself, but you can invite a co-op friend to double the entertainment value at any point in the game.
- Old-school 3D platforming: Double jump, dash, hover, and glide to explore a vibrant and colourful world.
- Co-op Circuitry: Team up and plug into co-op mode! Seamlessly shift between solo and duo play, adapting to the binary rhythm of two-player camaraderie or reverting to a solo campaign, all without a glitch in the code.
- Byte-tastic banter: Boti is joined on his journey by One & Zero, two floating binary bot-palls that keep you company throughout the adventure.
- Magnetic mind-teasers: Harness the power of magnetism to tackle brain-teasing puzzles or slide blocks to create platforms that elevate you to new heights.
- Musical slide: Hit all the right notes on your way down a slide and compose a musical crescendo that will leave you grinning from ear to ear.