Created with love by a team of talented developers from across the world, Gripper is a frantic boss rush experience, set in the driver’s seat of a high-speed cyberbike, complete with grappling hook attachment, and a robotic stuffed cat at your side. It is truly unlike anything you’ve played before, and it’s out now.
“It’s a dream come true to finally get the game in player’s hands and we’re excited to see how they stack up against our grief-inspired bosses,” said Heart Core LTD co-founder Kirill Zolovkin. “Gripper is both a difficult and bombastic action game, and a personal story of love and loss, and we believe that we have created something truly special that players will enjoy.”
In Gripper, players take control of None, a cyber biker trapped inside a world on the brink of collapse. Long-estranged from his parents, None is jolted back into their lives and forced to save the world from the mysterious AI known as Zero. Aided by his childhood stuffed animal, turned mechanized cat buddy, Kat-Kit, None must race across post-apocalyptic wastelands, explore treacherous tunnels, and defeat challenging bosses by gripping and ripping their hearts out. Working through grief is never easy, especially when the fate of the world is in your hands.
The game is the work of a talented team who has worked on a variety of notable titles including Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, and Rainbow Six Siege. Gripper is an adrenaline filled adventure, chock full of action and replay value.
Key features of Gripper include:
- Family Comes First: Experience the story of a broken family, and the trials and tribulations of putting it back together.
- Grip and Tear Until it is Done: Use your cyberbike grappling hook to tear apart intimidating bosses of all shapes and sizes, each representing a different stage of grief.
- Meet Kat-Kit the Cat: Your childhood stuffed animal is alive and…sassy? Kat-Kit is here to cheer you on and help you upgrade your bike to the max.
- Apocalyptic Acclamation: Explore post-apocalyptic cyberpunk biomes which will form a vast world to travel through.
- Love the Smell of Burning Rubber: Speed your way through intense tunnel riding tracks; dodging hazards and pitfalls at breakneck speeds.
- Sounds of the Future: Enjoy an entrancing blend of visual splendor and synth beat sounds that immerse you in a truly alien world.
“Gamescom Official Selection 2022”
“Best Art Winner & Best Game Nominee” — Unreal Engine Dev Contest 2021