Publisher Green Man Gaming and developers Pewter Games Studios and LoPoly are thrilled to announce that Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator is confirmed for release on PlayStation and Xbox consoles alongside the PC version via Steam Crossplay and Epic Games Store in Q1 2023. More details on the release date will be announced soon.
Filthy Animals is a hilarious and chaotic co-op heist game for 1-4 players. Become a mutant animal working for criminal mastermind Tony as you steal, fight, fall over, and eat tacos while trying to make off with the loot! Solve puzzles, avoid security, and bumble your way to victory.
PC fans recently got some hands-on time with the Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator multiplayer playtest on Steam, and the feedback has been fantastic. The game saw over 50,000 downloads across 30 countries globally, with fans wreaking havoc over three heists and a 50/50 split of those players playing solo and those who teamed up and took on the challenges together. Filthy Animals is shaping up to be a must-have co-op title for fans, with an already impressive 4.2 / 5 average review score (with more improvements being added before launch).
Some quotes from players of the multiplayer playtest:
- “Very funny premise, serious heists with bumbling animals’
- “I like the soda drinks, specifically the one that made me fart and go fast”
- “It was super fun and hilarious. You guys did fantastic”
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator is a chaotic multiplayer Heist game for 1-4 players, spanning across 8 different chapters featuring a total of 21 unique heist levels! Take on the role of mutant animals following the orders of Tony, the Filthy Animal Bossman Criminal Mastermind. Wreak havoc through a series of heists starting with a convenience store, a bank robbery, then break into a super secret military base, with missions ranging all the way into outer space!
- 1 – 4 Player online co-op – It’s not safe to steal alone, bring up to 3 pals with you and wreck the joint while you try to steal everything that’s not nailed down. Play co-op online or local and bring the chaos! But if you need some alone time, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered in single-player too.
- Challenging Heists – Success brings you bigger and tougher heists to cut your teeth on. Start with a store, move on up to a bank, and after that…the sky’s the limit! Literally.
- Enemies & Hazards – No-one said heists were easy. Every chapter is filled with enemies determined to stop your stealing and environmental hazards that will blow your socks clean off. With careful planning, and a lot of bumbling about, you’ll be able to smash and grab with the best of them. Even if you do lose your life, never fear, simply get your team to flush you down the toilet, and you’ll be back and fighting fit in no time.
- Abilities & Power-Ups – The deck isn’t stacked against you as each mutant animal has their own special ability letting you explode things, smash up levels, and level the playing field. Bring the chaos and let rip, just take care not to destroy your teammates. Drink soda and eat tacos and other spicy Mexican foods to give you the power you need to smash your way to victory!
- Weapons & Tools – There are loads of ways to beat each level in Filthy Animals so explore everything, grab tools and weapons so you can choose the route that suits you and your gang. Just make sure you choose the right tool for the job, a fire-axe can get you through a door but for those pesky guards a shotgun might just be the answer!
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator will be published by Green Man Gaming Publishing and scheduled to launch for PC via Steam and Epic Games Store, as well as PlayStation and Xbox consoles in Q1 2023. Fans can Wishlist the game on Steam now!