Not much longer and console players can start their virtual gardening adventure: Publisher SunDust and the talented landscape architects of developer team Produktivkeller Studios happily announce that Garden Simulator will be released on May 10, 2023 on current as well as last gen console systems.
On PC the relaxed gardening experience was released late last summer and quickly became an insider tip with its motivating gameplay.
Mow the lawn, create and maintain flower beds, grow crops and of course decorate to your heart’s content in between or as a foundation for your long lasting virtual gardening needs: Thanks to the intuitive controls, charming visuals and more unlockable elements than your local garden center, players of all experience levels will immediately fall under the spell of hobby gardening.
The freshly released console teaser will give you a small glimpse into the world of console gardening.
About Garden Simulator:
Fresh vegetables, delicious fruits and gorgeous flowers – you now have the opportunity to manage your own garden and harvest the fruits of your labor! Boredom in the apartment is a thing of the past – now it’s time to get out and enjoy nature. Take care of your virtual garden, tend to the plants, sell your harvest for a profit and enjoy the scenery! In Garden Simulator you get your own piece of land, place decorative elements, nurture your plants to harvest and also sell them. The richer your harvest, the more money you will have to expand your green paradise! Countless unlockable features and additional content challenge your green thumb.
Lawnmower, watering can and seedlings are waiting for you – get ready for a wonderful time in the digital green and to be the king of your allotment, turning it into your individual piece of paradise!
- PLANT a wide variety of fruits and vegetables and decorate your garden with a colorful array of flowers.
- CARE for your plants, OBSERVE the growth stages and HARVEST the fruits. Whether it’s strawberries, lettuce or different types of flowers – the variety of plants makes your garden unique.
- DESIGN your garden as you please! Place your flowers and vegetable beds and frame them with different fence elements. Hedges, furniture and many different items in numerous designs will turn your piece of land into a unique vacation spot.
- KEEP your garden CLEAN! Not only at the beginning will you find trash in your garden that needs to be removed, but also during the game your efforts to keep it clean will be rewarded! Mow your lawn and turn your property into a gardener’s dream.
- EARN money and spend it! The more fruits and flowers you sell, the more money you have available to invest in better tools, new plant varieties and more.
- HAVE FUN and experiment with realistic physics! Throw the design items around, place them as you like, build towers of fences or hedges, and do lots of crazy things you probably wouldn’t do in a “real” garden. There are almost no limits to your imagination.