Dotemu (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge) and Ubisoft today released Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition, a grand return of the must-have role playing puzzle adventure, on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4 (as well as PlayStation 5 via backward compatibility), and Nintendo Switch.
Leaders swift to take action can gain a savings buff via 15% launch discount on the game’s €17.99 price, and an additional 40% discount if they own the original Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes on Steam, with both deals available until August 2nd.
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition arrives with a trailer spotlighting its refreshing and inventive take on magical battling that’s kept adventurers spellbound ever since the game’s initial release.
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition features:
- Timeless Strategic Combat: Brave a perfected style of swift, army-sparring battles, mastering the unique abilities of 15 playable characters and the forces they command.
- Grand Heroic Adventures: Lead five warriors locked in global conflict through the formative battles of their lives across expansive, rewarding single-player storylines.
- Revitalizing Refinements: A rebalancing of multiplayer, a reinvigoration of the beloved original art style via enhanced character renders and portraits and light-touch quality of life updates polish and further amplify the game’s core excellence.
- A Mighty Offering: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition includes the I Am the Boss DLC, adding four powerful bosses as playable characters, plus a newly created exclusive multiplayer boss in Quick Match, Online and Offline Multiplayer.
- New Localization Options: Enjoy Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition’s full offering with translations for Asian territories (Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese).
Taking place 40 years before the Heroes of Might & Magic V saga, the full Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition experience tells the tale of five heroes scattered across five different regions of Ashan. These warriors must travel their own dangerous paths to grow in strength, unravel a demonic plot and ultimately save the world from Demonic forces. Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition’s subtle refinements have been thoughtfully added to the fan-favorite title from the team at Dotemu, who are huge fans of the franchise and have taken great care in building on the original Capybara Games masterpiece.