Want to get the lowdown on the upcoming chaotic multiplayer heist game Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator?
Publisher Green Man Gaming Publishing and developers Pewter Games Studios and LoPoly invite you to feast your eyes on this brilliant new gameplay walkthrough video with Pewter Games Studios Chris Conlon (game designer) and Lee Cullen (3D artist/designer) ahead of the official PC launch on 4th April 2023.
The dev video showcases the opening stages of the Military Base heist and demonstrates some of the hilarious gameplay physics, special weapons and pickups you will encounter on your way to making off with the loot!
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator is a chaotic multiplayer Heist game for 1-4 players, spanning across 8 different chapters featuring a total of 21 unique heist levels! Take on the role of mutant animals following the orders of Tony, the Filthy Animal Bossman Criminal Mastermind. Wreak havoc through a series of heists starting with a convenience store and a bank robbery, then break into a super secret military base, with missions ranging all the way into outer space!
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator features:
- 1 – 4 Player online co-op – It’s not safe to steal alone – bring up to 3 pals with you and wreck the joint while you try to steal everything that’s not nailed down. Play co-op online or locally and bring the chaos! But if you need some alone time, don’t worry: we’ve got you covered in single-player too.
- Challenging Heists – Success brings you bigger and tougher heists to cut your teeth on. Start with a store, move on up to a bank, and after that…the sky’s the limit! Literally.
- Enemies & Hazards – No one said heists were easy. Every chapter is filled with enemies determined to stop your stealing and environmental hazards that will blow your socks clean off. With careful planning and a lot of bumbling about, you’ll be able to smash and grab with the best of them. Even if you do lose your life, never fear, simply get your team to flush you down the toilet, and you’ll be back and fighting fit in no time.
- Abilities & Power-Ups – The deck isn’t stacked against you as each mutant animal has their own special ability letting you explode things, smash up levels, and level the playing field. Bring the chaos and let rip, just take care not to destroy your teammates. Drink soda and eat tacos and other spicy Mexican foods to give you the power you need to smash your way to victory!
- Weapons & Tools – There are loads of ways to beat each level in Filthy Animals so explore everything, grab tools and weapons so you can choose the route that suits you and your gang. Just make sure you choose the right tool for the job, a fire-axe can get you through a door, but for those pesky guards, a shotgun might just be the answer!
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator is published by Green Man Gaming Publishing and will launch on PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on 4th April, with the PlayStation and Xbox console releases following soon after. Fans can Wishlist the game on Steam now!