After two weeks of community feedback collection, fixing, and three development builds (for interested players) on Steam, Nine Rocks Games and THQ Nordic are releasing an updated version of Way of the Hunter 1.22 (build: 94614) for everyone on every platform and store.
This update brings many fixes to issues such as rangefinder measurement, FPS drops, or invisible items in story missions. We hope you enjoy the newly enhanced gameplay experience. Thank you for playing and supporting us – we couldn’t have done it without you!
(PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S) Version 1.22 (build: 94614) patch notes:
- Fixed: Binoculars measuring distance through animals
- Fixed: Invisible items in story missions
- Fixed: Various animal spawning issues
- Fixed: Same size of the Hunter sense red dot on every firearm
- Fixed: Misleading information about animal senses on Hunter difficulty
- Fixed: Incorrect weight for the Alaska moose
- Fixed: Wrong vehicle appearing on load (default 4×4 spawned instead of UTV
- Fixed: Blood tracks causing a drop in FPS
- Fixed: DLC pop-up notification in main menu (in case DLC has been uninstalled)
- Fixed: Alaska Task “Harbrynzers“ – female animals not updating task progres
- Fixed: Roosevelt elk trophy issues
- (MP) Fixed: Inability to see/create/connect to server
- (MP) Fixed: Animals freezing after being shot
- Tweaked: Walking in crouch on steep terrain
We will be grateful for any and all feedback and bug reports via the THQ Nordic Redmine (when creating a ticket, please make sure that you enter the correct version).
Way of the Hunter – Aurora Shores is available for PC, PlayStation®5, and Xbox Series X|S at an SRP of $ 9.99 / € 9.99 / £ 7.99. The base game Way of the Hunter is required to play. Way of the Hunter is available for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S at an SRP of $ 39.99 / € 39.99 / £ 34.99.