The clone-sacrificing puzzle-platformer Overloop has arrived on consoles and is out now for PlayStation, Switch, and Xbox (also already available for PC).
A light-hearted adventure set in a dark-hearted future. Scientists have created a cloning gun – the Quantum Matter Replication Device – and their profit-hungry paymasters sell it to the masses, with disastrous consequences.
It’s up to you – the handsomely mustachoied protagonist – to navigate a crumbling dystopia and attempt to save humanity by bravely sacrificing clones of yourself in all manner of icky ways.
- Create clones! Make endless copies of yourself with the cloning gun and use your perfectly formed doppelgangers – up to four at once – to overcome obstacles and solve puzzles
- Sacrifice clones! Dystopias are very dangerous places, and many clones will suffer hilariously gruesome deaths along the way. Fried! Crushed! Mangled! Minced! RIP clones
- Explore a world of weirdness! From suspiciously friendly AI and cultish crackpots, to modified corn and cloned panda bears. This freaky future has (almost) everything!
- Think about ethics! Is it better that a clone should die, rather than the real you? Consider the morality of human cloning as you condemn countless versions of yourself to death
- Have a mustache! Play as a hero with sweet facial hair. Purely cosmetic. Totally badass