Flynn’s Arcade has just announced that Papertris, a great tribute to TETRIS 80’s video game, is coming to Nintendo Switch.
The game has been fully painted by two kids and is a Not-To-Miss game!!!
Papertris, developed by Paper_Games, is a fast-paced, excitingly designed arcade puzzle game that combines classic gameplay with fresh new features. An interesting and fun arcade puzzle game in which colored cubes dissolve in all 6 possible directions and you decide where to place your cubes.
In addition, there are also power cubes and numerous possible combinations in a classic but modern and lovingly hand-painted game.
- The Challenge mode is tricky with various tasks where the player has to solve suitable tasks in order to get to the next level, which are more difficult at each level
- In the Endless mode, which gets faster and more difficult from level to level, you can score points as long as you can
- The 2 player VS mode demands tactical skill in which players can use numerous combos to send each other blocking cubes to block the opponent’s options
- Combinations of the cubes in all 6 directions
- Atmospheric music
- Icon option for color blind people
- Dark mode
- Full Controller support
Nintendo US eShop: LINK
Nintendo EU eShop: LINK
Publisher: Flynn’s Arcade (America & Europe & Japan & Korea & Hong Kong)
Platforms: Nintendo Switch
Release date: 30/03/2023
Price: 4,99€/$, 4,99£ (20% discount first week)
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Age rating: E