- Classic metroidvania platforming & combat – Explore and fight your way through a wide variety of stunning locations along the 18th century Irish coast
- 4 iconic heroes with individual playstyles and skill trees – Develop your skills as David Douglas, Buffalo Calf, Bussa, and Akane Yamakawa
- Stunning hand-drawn art and animations – 2D animation inspired by classic animated films combines seamlessly with detailed 3D environments
- Local co-op for up to 4 players – Drop-in/out at any point using the flexible local co-op mode
- Challenging boss battles – Take on Flora Burn’s elite crew! Study and learn their complex attack patterns to emerge victorious
- Get Spiritual – Gather Spiritual Energy and use it to upgrade your characters with extensive skill trees!
- Item collecting & inventory management – Search for hidden treasure and purchase items from the quartermaster to give you the edge in battle
- Launching April 6th, 2023 for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S & Xbox One!
PHYSICAL PREORDERS NOW LIVE!
Physical editions of ‘Curse of the Sea Rats’ are available to pre-order now from our official website! Visit the link below to secure your copy on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4.
‘Curse of the Sea Rats’ physical editions will release alongside the digital versions on 6th April, 2023.