Today, PQube are excited to announce their partnership with Statera Studio to release retro-inspired fighting game ‘Pocket Bravery‘ in 2023! ‘Pocket Bravery’ is coming to Steam, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X & Nintendo Switch.
Inspired by classic fighting games from the 90’s such as Street Fighter, Fatal Fury and The King of Fighters, ‘Pocket Bravery’ channels the ‘Neo Geo Pocket‘ aesthetic for a modern fighting game with a retro twist!
With original characters, vibrant colours and an impressive combat system, ‘Pocket Bravery’ is designed with high-level players in mind, while making it easily accessible for beginners to pick-up-and-play!
- Choose Your Fighter – 12 diverse characters to choose from, all with unique abilities and playstyles!
- The World’s Stage – Pick your arena with 20 different world-wide areas to choose from!
- Story Time – Follow the story of Nuno and others as they investigate the criminal organisation Matilha!
- Competitive and accessible control schemes included, based on your level of fighting game experience
- Local and Online Multiplayer with ‘Rollback Netcode’ for ultra low latency online fighting!
- Demo Out Now on Steam!
- ‘Pocket Bravery’ is coming to Steam, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X and Nintendo Switch next year!