What is a king or queen without a throne room? All of history’s grandest rulers had a place to welcome guests and display their majesty. Soon, Crusader Kings III players will have new ways to manage their courts and build the most prestigious dynasty in history.
Royal Court is a major expansion for Crusader Kings III, the award-winning grand strategy role-playing game set in the Middle Ages, coming to XBox Series X|S consoles and Playstation® 5 on 17 May, 2023.
Aspiring rulers and aspiring emperors will soon be able to accumulate artifacts and build new kinds of nations in one of strategy gaming’s deepest blends of politics, intrigue, and rich character-driven stories.
Features of Crusader Kings III: Royal Court include:
- Throne Room: Available for king and emperor characters, this is a visual representation of your royal court, reflecting all the accumulated majesty and prestige of your dynasty.
- Hold Court: Interact with vassals and courtiers as they come to you with their problems, seeking a royal judgement.
- Grandeur: Increase the quality of life at your court with fancier trappings and better food, all the better to impress your rivals and attract higher quality guests.
- Inspired People: Talented artists, craftspeople and thinkers can work on new projects, adding treasures and artifacts to your court.
- Inventory System: Commission and collect special weapons, armor and regalia to outfit your character and boost their skills and prowess.
- Hybrid Cultures: Make the most of a multicultural realm, developing a new way of life that is specifically adapted to your population and geography.
- Cultural Divergence: Split from your traditional culture, adapting it into something new that better fits your aspirations.
Crusader Kings III: Royal Court will be available for Playstation® 5 and Xbox Series consoles on 17 May 2023. Please check the relevant stores in your region for pricing.