Polycorne unveils the launch trailer for Silicon City, its new election feature for Silicon City, which will leave early access on 22 June (7 AM PST/ 4 PM CEST) and transforms the gaming experience into a City RPG on Twitch.
Silicon City is a fun citizen-centric city-building game with a retro-classic-flavor and modern tools.
Get elected or leave the city!
You start out as the Mayor of Silicon City, and all the modern tools at your disposal allow you to build and customize the city of your dreams. However, the Silizens (Citizens of Silicon City) all have their own opinions on the matter, and your term of office is in danger of running out if you don’t listen to them carefully.
Silicon City as a City RPG
Twitch integration allows streamers to play with their viewers as citizens. These citizens appear in the game and can carry out a host of different actions, including looking for a job, using the Bakr social network, voting, and many other surprises.
Silicon City is thus transformed into a real Twitch RPG where, more than ever, every Silizen has a say, and where the streamer-mayor experience reaches its climax.
- A tribute to the classic City-Builder
- Unique, independent and important citizens
- Blueprint management and data views tools
- Procedurally generated buildings
- Customize your games
- Bakr: an integrated social network
- Multiple camera option
- A fun and friendly tone that makes the game accessible to everyone
- Twitch integration – Your audience become Silizens in your game
- A Silicon City Wiki.