It’s rampaging time! The delightfully destructive city smash ‘em up Terror of Hemasaurus is out now on PlayStation and Xbox, priced $14.99 and with a 20% launch discount. A Nintendo Switch version will arrive 12th January.
There’s also great news for the PC version of Terror of Hemasaurus. In addition to recently being awarded official Steam Deck Verified status, a selection of Steam community items have also just been released for the game: trading cards, emoticons, animated stickers, and profile backgrounds.
To celebrate Terror of Hemasaurus‘ arrival on consoles, publisher Digerati has released a brand new trailer for the game.
And that’s not all! Terror of Hemasaurus developer, Loren Lemcke, has confirmed more content is on the way: a brand new kaiju – a scaly-skinned pangolin called ‘Paingolin’, a new mode, and some expanded gameplay mechanics are all planned for 2023.
The PC version of Terror of Hemasaurus has a Metacritic rating of 85, and currently has a 95% positive user rating on Steam from 300+ reviews.
About the game
Play as a giant monster and wreak havoc on humanity in this retro city smash ‘em up! Punch buildings, slap helicopters, eat humans, kick cars – enjoy multiple ways to cause carnage! Satisfying arcade action and mindless destruction for up to 4-players!
- MONSTERS! Hemasaurus! Clocksloth! Salamandrah! Autonomous Hemasaurus! Four terrifying (but also kind of adorable) beasts, each with their own killer moves!
- DESTRUCTION! Explosive pixel devastation and mayhem on a monstrous scale! Reduce buildings to dust. Topple skyscrapers. Destroy everything!
- DEATH! Hurl humans into helicopter blades! Butt slam into crowds of terrified citizens! Eat people for nourishment! Smoosh them all to save the planet!
- STAGES! Do what the game tells you across a variety of levels! Kick cars into buildings! Rescue the cats and dogs! Total a tower in record time!
- FRIENDS! Got buddies? Good for you! Put them to use by getting them to join you for some local co-op carnage! Up to four friends can cause terror together!