Trophy, the new & authentic retro NES platformer, finds a home on the Nintendo Switch where it belongs thanks to publishers 8-Bit Legit !
It is a love letter to such iconic games as the Mega Man series and Capcom Disney titles, featuring colorful characters, vibrant backgrounds, and giant bosses.
After a widely successful release on cartridge, Trophy stepped up to Xbox and is now ready to do battle on the Nintendo Switch!
The character of Trophy began life in developer Derek Andrew’s mind when he was 12 years old, as a simple drawing of a robot with a head that looked a bit like a trophy cup.
Twenty-plus years later and the world can see his childhood idea come true and experience this true NES game that was built from the ground up.
Play the game with the NES Online controllers for a real-retro platformer experience that will zap you back into the heyday of cartridge gaming and a time when this game was just a fantasy to young Andrews.
- Nine levels of intense, platforming action with Giant Bosses
- Experience authentic retro gameplay
- Leaf through the original manual in-game during your attempt to save Gearus 9
- Explore diverse environments and terrain
- Blast your way through large, fully-scrolling levels
- Search for hidden areas and power-ups
- Parallax scrolling
- Cut-scene narrative segments
- Developed by Gradual Games & The 6502 Collective