Hello Penguin Team & PID Games are thrilled to announce that Vernal Edge is now available on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC! Whether you tried the demo or not, the Kingdom of Haricot has opened its doors.
Play as Vernal and take part into an adventurous Metroidvania in 2D that features an intense combat system.
Years ago, the land took to the sky, becoming a mysterious series of floating islands where the power-hungry Church of Aloe now rules with an iron fist. With the help of some abnormal martial prowess and an amnesiac automaton named Chervil, Vernal will try to find her estranged father. She’ll of course need to make her way across this mysterious land if she wants to satisfy her need for revenge.
While exploring this kingdom, don’t forget that secrets can be hidden anywhere! Jump, run, slide around, and have fun! Leave no stones unturned in order to get more and more powers. But don’t take too much time: you still have to hunt your father…
- A fast-paced Metroidvania: explore the floating islands of Haricot. Jump, dash, and slide your way into beautiful pixel art environments and don’t forget that secrets could be anywhere;
- Dynamic and rewarding combat system: the large number of options at your disposal every time you strike your foes makes Vernal Edge’s battles a constantly renewed source of excitement;
- Make your own way: as long as the wind’s in your sail, you’re free. Take your aircraft to any island you want whenever you want to explore the Kingdom in the order you choose.
PID Games has teamed up with Red Art Games to bring you physical editions of Vernal Edge on PS4, PS5 and Nintendo Switch the 29th of September 2023!
- Genre: Metroidvania
- Platforms: Steam, Epic Games Store, GoG, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One/Series, PlayStation 4/5
- Developers: Hello Penguin Team
- Publisher: PID Games