The fully-customizable side-scrolling shooter CounterAttack: Uprising has launched today on Nintendo Switch!
With 25 new attachments and 2 new levels (“Anomaly” and the elusive “Gate”), CounterAttack: Uprising also features hundreds of ship and weapon attachments, 8 playable characters, co-op gameplay for 2-8 players online (or 1-4 players local co-op), and more.
In CounterAttack: Uprising, humanity is faced with a mechanical apocalypse. Beings known as “Automatons” are hellbent on the complete eradication of the human race – assembling an unstoppable armada and laying waste to everything in their path. With nowhere to go, humanity is forced to rush the Experimental Space Fighter program into production with 8 pilots leading the charge – each with their own ship and special ability supercharged by powerful Quantium:
- Ayumi (Tactical Nuke)
- Biff (Big Biff Beam)
- Marcus (Meson Shockwave)
- Joe (Overcharge)
- Sarah (Quantium Shield)
- Sloane (Fighter Squadron)
- Carl (Plasma Strike)
- Jinx (Hack Wave)
Fly solo or team up with other players in couch or online co-op. Build your ultimate ship by unlocking powerful upgrades – including special abilities and 600+ attachments ranging from engine turbos to full weapon conversions. Leverage the combination power-up system to create new weapons from scratch – and make your mark with a unique fighting style!
New for Nintendo Switch version
- Redesigned player selector
- 25 new attachments
- 2 new levels, Anomaly and Gate
- Countless bugfixes!
- Choose from 8 playable characters – each with their own unique ship.
- Fight your way through 32+ levels and almost the same number of bosses!
- Assemble your fighter from special weapons, upgrades, and 600+ attachments.
- Enjoy true co-op gameplay with 2-8 players online and 1-4 players local co-op – including crossplay.
- Put together your own missions and levels using the game’s unique campaign/level editor.
- Challenge yourself with three Endless survival modes.
CounterAttack: Uprising is now available on Nintendo Switch for only $12.74 USD (15% off). The game is also available on Steam and Xbox.