Ratalaika Games, Rainforest Games and 9Ratones are proud to announce that CyberHeroes Arena DX will be released onto Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 consoles and Steam.
- CyberHeroes Arena is a mecha-themed auto battle roguelite ready for major fun!
- Choose your robot, create your build and destroy all cyber monsters to survive.
- Move around avoiding enemies while automatically shooting; Collect money to buy skills and items.
- Complete missions and unlock all the playable robots. And try to survive the 18 waves to win.
- There are a total of 7 different robots, and each hero has unique attributes, making each run different and unique.
- Face various enemies and survive by buying different skills and items with numerous special effects to obliterate your opposition!
- Automatic battle system.
- More than 40 skills. (Sky Cannon, Infected Rain, Tranquilizer Bomb, and much more)
- Special Effects Skills. (Stun, Burn, Slow, Poison)
- Over 100 items to create your build.
- Survive waves from 15 to 90 seconds.
CyberHeroes Arena DX will be priced for 4.99 $ / € for all platforms, and it will launch on:
- SONY America: February 17th
- SONY Europe: February 17th
- XBOX: February 17th
- Nintendo Switch (NA & EU): February 17th
- Steam: February 17th
* PS4 and PS5 version will be cross-buy.
* Xbox One and Xbox Series X version will have Smart Delivery.