Sentry City, a Cyberpunk-style side-scroller nice tribute to BladeRunner, is now available on Nintendo Switch.
Traverse the city using the motorcycle overworld map, blast and think your way through the levels, and fight tough bosses to uncover who is behind the city’s AI disruption.
- Blast and think your way through challenging levels and tough bosses in Sentry City’s cyberpunk-esque setting
- Unique side-scroller game-play that is part trial-and-error, part reaction time based, and part puzzle. Each section and level is uniquely designed and not repetitive.
- Super responsive controls for tight gameplay
- Infinite lives and multiple checkpoints on every level
- Runs at 60fps+ framerate
- Hand-drawn pixel art graphics and animations including intro and outro cutscenes.
Modern lighting and effects to add style and feel
- Time Attack for each level that rates you based on how fast you beat each level (for the speed-runners out there)
- Beautiful Retro Synth-wave/electronic soundtrack